Monday, April 24, 2006

Fibs

A
new
phenom.
A poem,
written in simple
math. Read on or create your own.

Math is not easy. Writing poems even harder. Now Gregory started this craze, and I can't stop.

Waiting for that someone perfect

Do
you
ever
thnk about
you and me or us?
Do you ever wonder aloud?

I
sleep
at night,
hoping for
a miracle. That
I wake up with you in my arms.

When
will
we be
together?
When will we be one?
When will it be two hearts in one?

A
gown.
Wedding
gown with veil.
I can imagine
the day. Will it be tomorrow?

I
know
you too
are a geek,
yet artistic by
nature. So I write in earnest.

Yes.
Time,
will tell.
Will tell me,
If its me you love,
or atleast this poem I write.

1 Comments:

Blogger Madhooo said...

Happy Birthday, Karthik.:)))

1:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home