Monday, April 24, 2006

Run or you'll be tagged

Running and catching was always a favorite game of mine, with all its variations, especially Chains. I remember playing Chains even in 9th grade and 10th grade. I wish we could play agian. But this is the age of the Internet, and apparently, these games are played online.

I got tagged by Jim! So for you Jim, here is my list. I hate lists, so I've made modifications.

Guilty pleasures
French Fries
Back rubs
Gadgets
OC, North Shore
Lindt

Things you never want to forget
Names of people I've met
Shwetha's face the day I saw her first
Greece
Random acts of kindness
Happiness

Things I wish I to forget
The few times I gave up
Eating a handful of sugar before a long race
Random Stupid acts of love in 12th grade
Actually, entire 12th grade
Watching the WTC fall

Really exotic dishes you have tried
Shrimp
Spinach Pizza
Ants by mistake

Crushes
A girl in Jamaica
A really fast runner
A siren
A girl I almost kissed
A badminton player

Strangest dream
Someone saying "Shoot me, or marry me". No face absolutely.

Most valued personal possessions
Note: The most valued ones are the ones that are invaluable and thus not mentioned here.
Canon SLR Digital Rebel
Swiss Army Knife
My wedding ring
The stamp collection in the attic
Current Car

Favorite superheroes
Superman - It's not easy to use your power for the good.
Luke Skywalker - Light Saber!
Spaceman Spiff - Escaping reality

People on my hate list
Troublemkaers
Artifical peacemakers
Backstabbers
Smart people who do not think
Cowards

Close brushes with death/danger
When I was trapped in an elevator and had to squeeze through a small opening and jump down, missing the open shaft below by inches. Ya, lame, but hey, I am no VIP.

Preferable modes of suicide
Live on! That's pain enough. I would have omitted this but I can not not emphasize the fact that this is the worst thing any one could do. Ever!

And now Ashwin, Harsha, Shamli, Ajay it's your turn.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jim said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:36 PM  
Blogger Jim said...

Nice... quick and efficient! Looks like all that time at PSU paid off :)

Ants? Yes, I've "tried" them too. Yuck, I wonder how these anteaters live with themselves.

The "shoot me" bit, I'm sure she was a model!

Artifical peacemakers
I'm sure I'm not the first to read that as "pacemakers"

7:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home